11.06.2012

Cottage Style Linky Party #18




Dark and dreary.



The days are getting shorter and drearier.



With the time change this week,

it's dark when I come home from work.



This could only mean that the 


*sparkle season*


is right around the corner!




Can't wait to decorate my cottage for the holidays!






Welcome to this weeks


Cottage Style Linky Party #18!



The only party on the web that celebrates cottage style!




Halloween was fun but I am ready to move on to another holiday!


Maybe one with a little more sparkle, right?



Last weeks party participants brought loads of cottage charm to the party!


Yes!



How fresh does this mantle makeover look from Deb at Vintage on a Dime?





Can you believe she dug all this out of her garage?

I can't wait for HER garage sale!




Doesn't this tea look inviting? I love the little bird on the tea pot!





Stop by Sandi's blog Rose Chintz Cottage and have a cup of tea with her!






This is such a sweet idea! Decoupage yogurt cups from Highland Monkeys!


And I love her pretty pink rose! Stop by her blog for more inspiration!





















Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs 
to see what they are up to:

























7 comments:

  1. Hello, and imagine my pleasant surprise when I arrived here to link up for this week's party and I see you have featured my tea party from last week! I am honoured! Thank you so much. I am looking forward to Sparkle Season too! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very much looking forward to Sparkle Season as well! Thank you for hosting yet another lovely party. Have a great week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!!1 And Thanks for the feature....i am thrilled!!!! You are so sweet...hope you can stop over at Welcome Home Wednesday........Debbie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...what an amazing collection of blogs you have chosen to feature this week! Each one is bursting with talent and thoughtful presentations.
    Thank you for hosting each week...I love visiting and joining in on the fun!
    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your sparkle on Simple & Sweet Fridays and have a fun party!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming to my party!!!! I lave sparkle!!!! Debbie Vintage On A Dime

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am ready for the sparkle of christmas decor. Loved all of the features. I have that same bird teapot. A dear friend gave it to me for my birthday a year ago and it is just precious. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!