11.22.2012

Happy Thanksgiving!



I just want to wish everyone a 



Happy Thanksgiving!






Today I am thankful for...


~ my parents who are still alive and will be enjoying turkey dinner with me later today

~ my kitties who drive me insane yet keep me sane

~ my job which I am thankful for mostly because I have health insurance

~ my health, I'm a breast cancer survivor of 6 years(!)

~ my Etsy customers who are so wonderful

~ my blog readers, all of *you* because you are the *best*






Here's my Granny's simple recipe for 

Cranberry Sauce 

which is a holiday tradition on our table:



1 package of fresh cranberries

2 fresh apples

2 oranges

1 1/2 cups of sugar


Grind all together (use a food processor!) 

with peels (I zest the orange, then juice it) 

 and mix in sugar (I use 1 cup).

Let sit for a couple of hours on counter, mix and serve.

Refrigerate leftovers and eat all weekend!





Simple and delish!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!